All that parcel of land known as: L.R. NO. 12851/66 MAI MAHIU TOWN, NAKURU COUNTY.
SITUATION: The property is situated next to Githuri House opposite the Junction of Mai-Mahiu- Narok Road (B6) in Mai Mahiu Town, Nakuru County.
TENURE: The title held on a Leasehold Interest held for a term of 99 years w.e.f. 1st February 1998 at an annual ground rent of Ksh. 2,800/= Revisable.
AREA: The land contains by measurements approximately 0.0465 i.e. 0.115 acres.
REGISTERED OWNER: The registered Lessee is SIMON NGIGI KIMANI G/T. RUDUFU LIMITED. IMPROVEMENTS: ERECTED ON THE PLOT IS DILAPIDATED THREE STOREY COMMERCIAL BUILDING.
SERVICES: Main electricity and water are connected to the property. Foul drainage is into septic tanks. The property is accessed via Mai-Mahiu Road.
CONDITIONS OF SALE
- All interested purchasers are required to view the properties and verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our clients. SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 1,000,000.00 (ONE MILLION KENYA SHILLINGS) drawn in favour of LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number and catalogue at the auctioneer’s offices, on or before the auction date.
- The declared purchasers MUST deposit 25% of the purchase price by BANKERS’ CHEQUE by close of business of auction day. The balance will thereafter be payable to the Chargees within Thirty (30) days.
- Sale is subject to reserve prices and necessary consent.
- Further details and conditions of sale are available on request at our offices and viewing of the properties can be done during normal working hours by prior arrangements with ourselves.
ALL ARE WELCOME.
For more details, please visit our website: www.leakeys.co.ke